To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Brown County (Search another county.)
Dan Cotter (Brown County)
937-213-0715. I have a bee Vac
Susan Berger (Brown County)
Susan Berger Brown, Highland, Adams and Clermont Counties. 513-515-8219
Jeff Ridner (Brown County)
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Lucy Gordley (Brown County)
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Brown County
Mark Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County Please Call 513-262-5452
Nathan Dronen (Clermont County)
Nathan Dronen Nathandronen@gmail.com
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Toney Poe (Clermont County)
I remove outside swarms free anywhere in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Some cutouts with easy access. Call 513-965-1116
Scott Boschert (WARREN County)
Scott Boschert Twin Creek Apiaries Got Bees? I Cover the Miami Valley area for swarm and hive removals from buildings. I will give free estimates for cutouts. Phone 937.756.1670
Amy Osborne (Clermont County)
Please Call, Swarm removal for free within Clermont Co. and the surrounding area, Cut-out evaluation are free. Call 513-909-9BEE (9233)
Tom Reed (Warren County)
Margie & Ben Holliday (Warren County)
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Wesley Fetters 937-661-4821 within 50 miles of Leesburg after that price goes up
Dale Eads (Clermont County)
Removal in the Loveland, Ohio area. Call 513-535-3347
Julianne Nesbit (Clinton County)
Contact James Nesbit at 513-748-0037
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178
Jerry Blaton (Adams County)
Adams County and any surrounding County. Phone # 513 673-7061
Suzanne Geisler (Warren County)
Free removal of swarms in Warren and southern Montgomery County. Be prepared to text a photo of the bees. firstname.lastname@example.org, (937) 748-0633-H, (937) 750-3430-C
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Mary Couch (Warren County)
Will remove swarms from open spaces only. No removal from homes, walls, etc. Call 937-620-9063. email@example.com
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Colleen Crafton (Warren County)
Warren County Oh, Springboro, Waynesville, Lebanon 937-369-6513
Keith Mealy (Warren County)
text or call 513-300-9559
Steve Thatcher (Adams County)
Call 9373862444. Will catch swarms within 25 miles of home.
Dan Anderson (Highland County)
Dan Anderson 888-458-0005 Will remove swarms and established hives from structures in Highland, Adams, Brown, Clinton and Clermont. Will also consider removals in any County of southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky. Beekeeper since 2008.
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Shelly McClain (Clermont County)
Call 513-317-1289 Clermont County