To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Brown County (Search another county.)
Jeff Ridner (Brown County)
Kelly Morse (Brown County)
859-468-4560 Milford, Goshen, Fayetteville, Owensville
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Susan Berger (Brown County)
Susan Berger Brown, Highland, Adams and Clermont Counties. 513-515-8219
Craig Lung (Brown County)
Free swarm removal if local. I will safely remove honeybees from your structure and move them to my apiary where they can benefit nature without causing any problems for people. The difficulty level of the removal will determine the price. The inspection/consultation is free with 40 miles.
Jim Hopkins (Brown County)
Southwest Ohio 513=518=8961
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Brown County
Steve Thatcher (Adams County)
Call 9373862444. Will catch swarms within 25 miles of home.
Alice Craig (Warren County)
Lebanon/Waynesville/Clearcreek area. 513 932 4654 or 513 262 7460. Please leave brief message, if available I will call right back for details.
Michael Secrest (Clinton County)
Ron Kuenle (Warren County)
Eulis Blanton (Clinton County)
Ed Blanton - swarm removal in Blanchester, Clarksville, Morrow, and surrounding area - call 5132541413
Amy Osborne (Clermont County)
Please Call, Swarm removal for free within Clermont Co. and the surrounding area, Cut-out evaluation are free. Call 513-909-9BEE (9233)
Dale Eads (Clermont County)
Removal in the Loveland, Ohio area. Call 513-535-3347
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Call Heavenly Honey and Bee Removal llc at 937-661-4821 or on website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dennis Goetz (Warren County)
Maryiah Haley (Warren County)
Keith Mealy (Warren County)
text or call 513-300-9559
Daniel Edwards (Clermont County)
513 752-0211 Home 513 502-5443 Cell Servicing Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky Looking for locations to place Swarm Traps Use Thermal Imaging Camera for Cutouts & Trapouts
Joe Hahn (Warren County)
Bobbie & Ron Tindle (Warren County)
Ron Tindle, 513-518-0604. No cutouts in homes
Douglas Bentz (Warren County)
Geoff Hultgern (Warren County)
513 315 2084 Warren county
Kelly Morris (Warren County)
Waynesville, Centerville, Bellbrook. Call 937-776-9669
Bill Schlater (Warren County)
Shelly McClain (Clermont County)
Call 513-317-1289 Clermont County Swarms and Bee Removals
Mark A Bak (Warren County)
Swarm removal within 30 miles of Lebanon, Oh. Warren County . No cutouts. Please Call 513-262-5452
Vicki Holthaus (Clermont County)
Ben Patrick (Warren County)
Offer free removal and education to those who contact. Father and daughter team, covering Warren, Hamilton, Butler and Clinton Counties. Call 513-646-7178