To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Auglaize County (Search another county.)
Matthew Henschen and Brette Soucie (Auglaize County)
No further than 20 minutes from New Breman. Call or email.
Dale Rothe (Auglaize County)
Auglaize, Allen , Mercer, and Shelby Co, Call 419-236-2805
Mike Doseck (Auglaize County)
Mercer & Auglaize Counties. Call 419-394-4215 and leave message if no answer.
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Auglaize County
Jason & Justice Place (Van Wert County)
I prefer text at 567-242-8408 Van Wert, Mercer, Paulding, Putnam, Auglaize, Allen Counties
Damaris Murphy (Van Wert County)
Swarm removal in Van Wert, Mercer, Allen counties, and surrounding areas call 330-465-1947 or email email@example.com
Gary Manos (Darke County)
Swarm removal Area: Darke, Montgomery and Preble counties. Call 937-564-2770
John Hess (Darke County)
remove swarms from low hanging branches and bushes in Darke and surrounding counties . do not do cut outs. text 937-459-2684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Stetler (Logan County)
Call (614) 266-5553
Allen Heindel (Mercer County)
Art Lloyd (Logan County)
Swarm removal in Logan & Union counties 937-597-4102
Robert Pearson (Mercer County)
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Ronald Stucke (Mercer County)
Ted Mangen (Darke County)
Stan & Debbie Chandler (Logan County)
Logan Union,and surrounding counties, Call 937-935-3307
Mark Beougher (Mercer County)
Will remove swarms in Mercer, Auglaize & Van Wert Counties. Will give you a bottle of honey for a captured swarm. 419-305-8662
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
John C Hempstood (Logan County)
Logan County Ohio (Bellefontaine) Call 937-599-4732
Shaun Seitz (Mercer County)
SHAUN SEITZ 419-733-1002
Tim Berkenstock (Mercer County)
Mercer, Darke, and Van Wert counties. 419-852-0688 *