To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Auglaize County (Search another county.)
Mike Doseck (Auglaize County)
Mercer & Auglaize Counties. Call 419-394-4215 and leave message if no answer.
Scott Cohen (Auglaize County)
Dale Rothe (Auglaize County)
Mercer,Auglaize, Allen and Logan Counties for free swarm removal 4192362805
Dan Braden (Auglaize County)
Contact Info: Dan Braden Cell: (419) 303-0983 Area of Service (Ohio) : Hardin, Marion, Allen, Auglaize, Logan, Union, Shelby Counties
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Auglaize County
Austin Roby (Hardin County)
Anywhere in Hardin county, call 4196728766
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
David and Lelean Sprang (Hardin County)
Gary Stetler (Logan County)
Call (614) 266-5553
Tim Berkenstock (Mercer County)
Mercer, Darke, and Van Wert counties. 419-852-0688 *
Michael Hubbell (Hardin County)
Michael Hubbell 419-673-6346 Within 25 miles of Kenton, OH Give location of swarm-tree, overhang, other and height above ground.
Mike Francis (Shelby County)
Ronald & Carolyn Stucke (Mercer County)
John C Hempstood (Logan County)
Logan County Ohio (Bellefontaine) Call 937-599-4732 or 937-597-8484 (mobile)
Art Lloyd (Logan County)
Swarm removal in Logan & Union counties 937-597-4102
Gary Manos (Darke County)
Swarm removal Area: Darke, Montgomery and Preble counties. Call 937-564-2770
Ty Shelby (Mercer County)
Lima and surrounding to grearer Celina area Call or text Ty Shelby at 419-236-3734
Robert Pearson (Mercer County)
Allen Heindel (Mercer County)
Allen Heindel Celina, OH 419-953-5811
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
Mark Beougher (Mercer County)
Will remove swarms from Mercer, Auglaize & Van Wert Counties for free. 419-305-8662