To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Ashland County (Search another county.)
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Ashland County
Krista Howard (Knox County)
Gambier/Mt. Vernon Locations Only
John Merrilees (Huron County)
Jay Wendell Stoltzfus (Holmes County)
Services: Swarm Removal, Cutouts (Remove established hives) Holmes County and surrounding areas. Cell: 330-473-5145
Dene Vetrano (Lorain County)
Aaron Bores (Lorain County)
Peggy Garnes (Medina County)
Service Medina County and surrounding counties. 330-723-6265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeremy Draper (Huron County)
Huron, Richland, Ashland, and Seneca counties, Contact number 5672240389
Terry Steiner (Wayne County)
Jay Cooper (Medina County)
James Q. Aylsworth (Medina County)
Laura Lupica (Medina County)
lake county, 440-477-5151
Morris Hinton (Lorain County)
Within 12 miles of Wellington. 440-647-3823
Christine Barnett (Lorain County)
Contact by sending a message via website. www.ThirstySquirrelFarm.com
Glenn and Julie Turner (Wayne County)
Wayne county. Phone 330-317-4529
Jerry Draper (Huron County)
Ron Zickefoose (Wayne County)
Swarm removal in Wayne County Ohio. Call 330-466-3642.
David Weber (Lorain County)
dave weber 440-315-2367 email@example.com swarm removal and cut outs in lorain county and northern medina county
Richard Miller (Knox County)
Mike Bossart (Medina County)
Dennis Lauber (Huron County)
Mark Brown (Huron County)
Tim R. Moore (Lorain County)
Buzz Riopelle (Medina County)