To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Allen County (Search another county.)
Tim Arheit (Allen County)
Swarm removal in the Allen county area. We will require a picture be submitted to identify the bees. Estimates available for hive removal/cutouts. Call 419-371-1742. http:\\www.honeyrunapiaries.com
John Smith (Allen County)
Swarm removal in Allen County, Call 555-123-2345
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Allen County
Ryan Patrick (Hancock County)
Mike Doseck (Auglaize County)
Mercer & Auglaize Counties. Call 419-394-4215 and leave message if no answer.
Baldridge Farms (Putnam County)
Swarm removal in Putnam and surrounding counties ,please do not call for removal of established hives. Call 419-303-5334
Damaris Murphy (Van Wert County)
Swarm removal in Van Wert, Mercer, Allen counties, and surrounding areas call 330-465-1947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brad & Stephanie Beach (Hancock County)
Brad Beach Hancock County Area 419-722-2857
Jason & Justice Place (Van Wert County)
I prefer text at 567-242-8408 Van Wert, Mercer, Paulding, Putnam, Auglaize, Allen Counties
Matthew Henschen and Brette Soucie (Auglaize County)
No further than 20 minutes from New Breman. Call or email.
Robert J. Brumbaugh (Hancock County)
Dale Rothe (Auglaize County)
Auglaize, Allen , Mercer, and Shelby Co, Call 419-236-2805
AJ & Joy Noriega (Putnam County)