To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
- Check and make sure they are honey bees. Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees. See this identification guide for more info.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out. Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed. Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free. A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees. Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives? You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list. Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.
Swarm removal in Adams County (Search another county.)
Steve Thatcher (Adams County)
Call 9373862444. Will catch swarms within 25 miles of home.
Jerry Blaton (Adams County)
Adams County and any surrounding County. Phone # 513 673-7061
Swarm removal in counties adjacent to Adams County
Gary S. Keuffer (Brown County)
Lucy Gordley (Brown County)
Dan Cotter (Brown County)
937-213-0715. I have a bee Vac
David Ferguson (Scioto County)
Call 740-529-0625 or 740-961-5420
Wesley Fetters (Highland County)
Wesley Fetters 937-661-4821 within 50 miles of Leesburg after that price goes up
Mike Pasquale (Brown County)
Susan Berger (Brown County)
Susan Berger Brown, Highland, Adams and Clermont Counties. 513-515-8219
Jeff Ridner (Brown County)
Wyatt Bates (Scioto County)
Cecil Entler (Pike County)
Dan Anderson (Highland County)
Dan Anderson 888-458-0005 Will remove swarms and established hives from structures in Highland, Adams, Brown, Clinton and Clermont. Will also consider removals in any County of southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky. Beekeeper since 2008.