2017 Southwestern Ohio Beekeeper School
You are invited to attend one of the largest and most educational beekeeping schools in the State of Ohio. The 2017 Southwestern Ohio Beekeeper School will be held at the Oasis Conference Center on Saturday, March 25th. The program is designed to be educational for anyone interested in honeybees, with programs for the beginning and moderately experienced beekeeper. Vendors will also have beekeeping equipment for sale throughout the day.
Important for 2017:
- Registration is limited.
- No walk-ins or late registrations will be accepted.
- The following are some important reminders about the 2017 Beekeeper School:
Information and registration forms can be found on-line at warren.osu.edu .
- Registration fee is $35
- Checks should be made payable to “OSU Extension – Warren County”.
- Mail your check and registration form to:
OSU Extension – Warren County
Attn: Beekeeper School
320 E. Silver Street, Suite 101
Lebanon, OH 45036
- No refunds are possible.
- .This program is sponsored by Ohio State University Extension in Butler, Montgomery and Warren Counties.
For more information go to: