- This event has passed.
AgrAbility National Training Workshop
March 19 - March 22
Save the Date
March 19th-22nd 2018
for the AgrAbility National Training Workshop, the premier training event addressing issues of disability in agriculture. Professionals and consumers from all over the country will participate in four days of plenary sessions, breakouts, tours, networking, and special events.
This year’s conference headquarters is the Westin Portland Harborview Hotel located in downtown Portland, ME
- Pre-Conference training sessions including New Staff Training and Reducing the Risk of Secondary Injury.
- Two dozen educational sessions throughout Tuesday and Wednesday, providing staff development opportunities for AgrAbility Staff, VR, DVR, OT and PT professionals.
- Wednesday evening banquet including a keynote address by Retired United States Army Staff Sergeant Travis Mills (https://www.travismills.org/ ) and our fund-raising auction!
- Exhibitors displaying a variety of accessible technology, tools, mobility devices and more!
- Agricultural Tours on Thursday
We have attached a Save the Date card that you can share and also the Call for Proposals form. If you would like to present a workshop at the conference, please fill out the Call for Proposals form and send it back to Tess McKeel by October 16th .
For questions, please contact us!
Goodwill partners to the National AgrAbility Project:
Tess McKeel JoBeth Rath