Easy Honey Caramel Drizzle
- ½ c. honey
- 1 stick butter (not margarine)
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Mix together honey, butter and brown sugar in saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a low bubble for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add condensed milk and continue stirring until completely mixed.
- Cool slightly and pour into containers.
Warm this slightly before serving over: apple slices, cheesecake, ice cream, poundcake, etc.
Recipe by Ohio State Beekeepers Association at http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/2014/recipes/easy-honey-caramel-drizzle/