Honey Glazed Chicken
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 c. orange juice
- ½ c. honey
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add chicken.
- Let each side brown (about 4 minutes per side).
- Add chopped rosemary and cook for another minute.
- Whisk together orange juice, honey and cornstarch.
- Add to the skillet.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and serve over rice, couscous or millet.
Recipe by Ohio State Beekeepers Association at http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/2014/recipes/honey-glazed-chicken/