Honey-ed Bacon Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 2 pounds)
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 pineapple rounds (or chunks)
- ⅓ c. honey (I used a dark wildflower honey, a buckwheat honey or other flavorful honey would be delicious)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a roasting pan with cooking spray
- Put tenderloin in roasting pan. Wrap bacon around the tenderloin.
- Overlap the pieces and tuck them under the pork.
- Drizzle honey over the pork.
- Scatter pineapple around the pork.
- Roast for about 40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 150.
- Let stand a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve with honey glazed carrots and a side salad.
Recipe by Ohio State Beekeepers Association at http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/2014/recipes/honey-ed-bacon-pork-tenderloin/