Fast Honey Banana Bread
Recipe type: Bread
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix (you can use any flavor,but I used spice)
- ½ c. oil
- ½ c. HONEY
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. Half & Half
- 1½ c. mashed bananas
- Heat over to 350 F.
- Coat 2 loaf pans (8x4 )with cooking spray.
- Beat liquid ingredients together, then add cake mix. Make sure everything is well mixed.
- Pour into loaf pans.
- Bake for about 50-55 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely before eating the whole loaf!
Its fast, easy, uses up leftover fruit, and can be easily varied...aside from the fact that its delicious!
Recipe by Ohio State Beekeepers Association at http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/2013/recipes/fast-honey-banana-bread/