Honey Butterscotch Coconut Cookies
- 2 c. flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. HONEY
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 3 c. rice cereal (crispy, not the puffed rice)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the baking sheets.
- Mix flour and baking powder
- Cream butter. Add honey. Beat until incorporated. Add eggs and continue beating.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Mix until moistened. Stir in coconut, chips and the cereal.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 until lightly golden brown...about 12 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
Recipe by Ohio State Beekeepers Association at http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/2013/recipes/honey-butterscotch-coconut-cookies/