OSBA is pleased to announce the selected students for the 2019 4H Partnership Program
Our 4-H Selection Committee worked diligently to review and rate each applicant by our qualification guidelines. We received many strong applications and were able to expand the program to include six 4-H partnership opportunities. Unfortunately there were more deserving applicants than available awards.
The selected applicants were:
- Joshua Adler – Miami Valley Beekeepers Association
- Amber Averwater – Brown County Beekeepers
- Caiden Davis – Northwest Ohio Beekeepers Association
- Nick Furbee – Central Ohio Beekeepers
- Emma Smith – Northwest Ohio Beekeepers Association
- Sophia Wood – Portage County Beekeeping Association
- Abigail Butcher* – Ashtabula County Beekeepers Association
All applicants will receive a one-year complimentary membership to OSBA and a copy of the DVD ‘Beekeeper Training’. We encourage all those who were not selected to apply again next year.
This program is made possible by the support of OSBA’s members, donations and the OSBA License plate.
* Due to a last minute donation by the Ohio Bee Box Company, OSBA was able to award one additional spot in the program for 2019.