- ½ c. butter (not margarine), at room temp
- ½ c. cocoa powder
- ½ c. honey (I used a light honey)
- ¼ t. vanilla extract
- Line a mini-muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until blended
- Scoop into min-muffin tin
- Place in fridge for about 2 hours.
These are really rich and a bit on the soft side. I've seen other recipes that use coconut oil instead of butter. I tried it....let's just say they weren't worth the calories!
Permanent link to this article: http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/2014/recipes/honey-fudge/