Curry-Up Honey Chicken
Here's an easy, tasty chicken dish. By the way, leftovers make delicious chicken salad sandwiches or wraps.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 T. butter, melted
- ½ c. honey
- 1 t. curry powder
- dash of hot sauce (I used Frank's)
- Preheat over to 350.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with Pam.
- Put chicken on the baking pan.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- When chicken is no longer pink in the center, its ready for dinner!