When the world gets busy, and tasks pile up….sometimes all you need is a warm, chewy cookie.
Honey Raisin Chip Oatmeal Cookie
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ½ c. softened butter
- ½ c. honey
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1½ c. old-fashioned oats
- 1 c. flour
- ½ t. baking soda
- ⅓ c. chocolate chips
- ⅓ c. raisins
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Cream sugar, butter and honey until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat until mixed.
- Mix together oats, flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add to honey mix and blend completely.
- Stir in chips and raisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges just start to brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool on sheets a few minutes before placing cookies on cooling racks.