Almost Instant Blissful Chocolate Blobs
- 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 3 oz heavy cream (accept no substitutes!)
- 2T honey
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate in the cream.
- Add honey.
- Add chocolate and microwave for a bit more...just until the chocolate starts to melt.
- Remove from microwave, stir until completely blended.
- Spoon into mini-muffin trays that are lined with mini-muffin liners. This recipe makes 24 mini-cups.
- Chill until set.
You can decorate with colored sugars, sliced almonds...or just enjoy as is. Problems, what problems?